Date: 4/7/17 10:31 am
From: Chuck Mills <ccmills...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Indiana Birder Big year lists
I am finalizing the Birder's Lists article for the IAS Quarterly. The
subject of BIG YEARS has come up several times.

The following represents the biggest years that I know about done by
Indiana birders. Can anyone challenge or add to these figures? I plan to
include this subject in the article.

I will only include submitted big year lists, just the numbers not lists of
species.

Only lists that are 200 or more will be included.

To be include the data has to be sent to me by April 8th.

World 1071 (2007)

North America 611 (2015)

ABA 611 (2015)

Indiana 315 (2016)

Cass County 223 (2014)

Gibson County 257 (2015)

Lake County 259 (2011)

LaGrange 248 (2014)

Marion County 212 (2016) also 212 (2014)

You may email me off the list with any possible updates.

Thanks for your help.

Chuck Mills

<ccmills...>

Join us on Facebook!