Date: 4/7/17 10:08 am
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Re: ride share from Pgh to Hbg for Bluebird conference tomorrow?
Jerry and others,

The 2017 Bluebird Society of Pennsylvania conference is April 7-8 and is in
State College NOT Harrisburg.

Would hate to see you end up about 2 hours from the event!

Further details at:
http://www.thebsp.org/2017-annual-bsp-conference-link.html

Regards,
Ted NicholS II
Annville, Pa. (Lebanon County)

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 09:27 Gerald Kruth <
<00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> I'd like to attend the Bluebird Society's Annual Conference tomorrow in
> Harrisburg.
>
> Anyone from around the Pittsburgh area going and we could ride share? I
> live in Squirrel Hill, just near the Edgewood/Swissvale Parkway exit.
>
> I can drive or ride; no sense to do alone if others are making the same
> trek.
>
> Thank you,
> Jerry Kruth

Join us on Facebook!