Date: 4/7/17 8:07 am
From: Allison Wells <awells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] White-crowned Sparrow, Gardiner
Pulled into the driveway yesterday at our home in Gardiner just in time to watch a White-crowned Sparrow at our feeding station for a minute or so before it took off.

Allison Wells
Natural Resources Council of Maine
3 Wade Street, Augusta, ME 04330 (207) 430-0180
www.nrcm.org<http://www.nrcm.org/> Protecting the nature of Maine - join today<http://www.nrcm.org/membership/>!

[Description: Description: Description: facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: Description: twitter]<https://twitter.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: rss for Natural Resources Council of Maine]<http://www.nrcm.org/contact/rss-feeds/>