Date: 4/7/17 8:03 am
From: Claire Kluskens <birdlady2011...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Parking info for Alexandria Prairie Falcon
There appears to be plenty of street parking on N. Royal St. just south of Bashford Ln. the two times I have been there. Might be limited to 2 or 3 hours (check for signs) but you can always move the car.

Claire Kluskens
Alexandria/Fairfax Co.

On Apr 07, 2017, at 08:59 AM, Howard Wu <howiewu1...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please share the best place to park to view the Prairie Falcon?

Last weekend I parked at Jones Point Park and walked north. It was a
delightful walk, but it is a 4-mile round trip and you have to go through
all the crowds in Old Town. The last few days the bird was seen rather late
in the afternoon; I hope to park closer. But I understand on the weekend
street parking can be very limited. If you have any tips, please share.

Thanks in advance,
Howard Wu
Herndon, VA
*** You are subscribed to va-bird as <birdlady2011...> If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***