Date: 4/6/17 12:07 pm
From: Dave Hyde <pink-beam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Roadrunner, Morgan County
Yesterday, April 5th circa 1145 we were driving west to Ft. Morgan on hwy 52 when a Greater roadrunner ran across the road in front of us. By the time we stopped, backed and filled I was only able to get one blurry photo of the bird before it disappeared into the underbrush. This was about a mile west of Morgan County Rd J on hwy 52 - Dave/Ward, CO