Date: 4/6/17 11:08 am
From: Gregg Goodrich <gregggoodrich...>
Subject: [cobirds] Vermillion Flycatcher - No Sightings Today - Arapahoe County
I talked to the home owner. He last saw the flycatcher day before yesterday. He showed me great photos of the male Vermillion Flycatcher on his backyard chain link fence. He said early afternoon might be best if it is still around. His backyard opens to the green space and has only been seen in the backyard.

Best to park on S Salida Way south of Iliff and look west to the first 4 houses south of Iliff across the creek. Hopefully it can be refound.

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch