Date: 4/6/17 9:47 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Skinner's Butte
*

Ah the gloomy north slope on which I abide. Only 930 feet above sea level, but Varied Thrush have been on territory here two different summers. Hence my devotion to Mt Tabor in April and May. I don't believe I've heard Hutton's Vireo sing this year more than twice, and only for a few seconds at that.

lpn
On Apr 6, 2017, at 9:38 AM, Alan Contreras wrote:

> Cassinís regular in Eugene after April 1, a few usually arrive last couple of days of March. I think they take a while to move upslope.
>

> Alan Contreras
>
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>

>> On Apr 6, 2017, at 9:35 AM, Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...> wrote:
>>
>> *
>>
>> A skilled birder who requests annonimity detected a Cassin's Vireo
>> in SE Portland yesterday morning. Is this regular chronology? I expect
>> them at my place (nw Washington Co, deep woods) about May 10,
>> same as PacSlope Fly. Lars
>> On Apr 6, 2017, at 9:20 AM, <1sallyhill.9...> wrote:
>>
>>> Orange crowned warblers continue in force along with three Black Throated Gray and two Cassin's Vireo's .
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
>>> JOIN OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/obol
>>> OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol
>>> Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>
>>>

>> POST: Send your post to <obol...>