Date: 4/6/17 9:23 am
From: Anthony Vicciarelli via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN New London
A few of us at EB New London just watched an AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN flying alongside several gulls outside of the building. It was first found by Jeff Linkinhoker and confirmed by myself and another birder present.

The bird flew very close to and then over the building and was last seen heading east into the Thames River near Fort Trumbull.

Note: Our exact location obviously has restricted access, but we wanted to get the word out asap as it is likely on the move right now.

Anthony Vicciarelli
Ledyard, CT