Date: 4/6/17 6:06 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Swan Creek Vespers
Full list from yesterday: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35734209

Besides the Vesper Sparrows and Snowy Egrets, some other highlights included 2 Lesser Yellowlegs in the north cell; 3 Great Egrets, 1 Virginia Rail, and 1 Wilson's Snipe in the wetlands; the local pair of Common Ravens flying over the wetlands; and a Little Blue Heron seen farther up Kembo Rd (not included on this list) at one of the wetland coves.

Tim Carney
Nottingham, MD

*** NOTE: Swan Creek/Cox Creek is an active industrial site and mitigation project in northern Anne Arundel Co. Access is at the end of Kembo Road off Fort Smallwood Road near 695. The site is open ONLY Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please be in your car and leaving at 3:30 p.m.. Remember to always sign in at the office, to be on your best behavior (people have worked hard to coordinate this access), and to stick to permitted areas. This Swan Creek map linked here details where you are and aren't allowed to walk. http://www.billhubick.com/docs/swan_creek_map.jpg. ***