Date: 4/5/17 10:05 pm
From: Susan Rosine <u5b2mtdna...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Regarding Roadrunner, Weld County
I just finished writing up a detailed description and submitted it to
eBird. Whether they accept it or not, I don't know what other bird it could
possibly be. It sure took me by surprise!
Susan Rosine
Thornton, Adams County

On Apr 5, 2017 9:29 PM, "Frank Farrell" <farrell7690...> wrote:

My friend Bill E. and I observed a Roadrunner together at same location and
we posted it same day on 4/1. It was unmistakable. At last check it was not
accepted. Please post your sighting. It looks like a first record
possibly!

msgid/cobirds/<99d28907-4242-4cc6-9267-822a7f8db2c8...>