Date: 4/5/17 6:04 pm
From: Ashley Kristen Lohr <ashley.lohr25...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Chuck-wills-widow, Cedar Creek WMA (Putnam Co.)
Heard my lifer CHUCK-WILLS-WIDOW tonight!!! Singing from the very edge of the treeline near my field house on Cedar Creek WMA. I heard it from inside the house, so naturally I booked it outside.

Whip-poor-wills were singing as well, so Chuck stood out like a sore thumb.

Ashley Lohr
Athens/Putnam County area

Ashley Lohr
Graduate Research Assistant
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
University of Georgia
<akl34810...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>