Date: 4/5/17 3:49 pm
From: GRACE S WIDMANN <gsw1...>
Subject: Re: Scissor-tailed flycatcher - possible sighting on PSU campus

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 03:23 PM, Bob Fowles <rbf...> wrote:

It has been in PA before. According to my email archives:
>2003 next to the Williamsport Regional Airport>2005 near Ligonier,
Westmoreland county

>Bob Fowles
>

>On Apr 5, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Jason Hill <<#>> wrote:

>Jen,>I chased after a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher in New Hampshire last fall.
The bird was widely seen and photographed throughout the afternoon and evening
of the day it was discovered, but it disappeared overnight. I had the exact
same experience in Iowa a decade ago. I would strongly encourage anyone
thinking of going after this bird to do it today.
>Cheers,
>Jason Hill
>

>>On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Jen Lee <<#>> wrote:
>It would be very rare ! Checking eBird there was one reported & photographed
in Ocean City NJ on March 1-13
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35626603>

Perhaps it has made its way here !

Jen Lee