Date: 4/5/17 11:14 am
From: Jason Hill <hill.jason.michael...>
Subject: Re: Scissor-tailed flycatcher - possible sighting on PSU campus
Jen,
I chased after a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher in New Hampshire last fall. The
bird was widely seen and photographed throughout the afternoon and evening
of the day it was discovered, but it disappeared overnight. I had the exact
same experience in Iowa a decade ago. I would strongly encourage anyone
thinking of going after this bird to do it today.
Cheers,
Jason Hill

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Jen Lee <jal21...> wrote:

> It would be very rare ! Checking eBird there was one reported &
> photographed in Ocean City NJ on March 1-13 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
> checklist/S35626603
>
> Perhaps it has made its way here !
>
> Jen Lee