Date: 4/5/17 7:17 am
From: Rob Blye <rwblye...>
Subject: Re: rose-breasted grosbeak question
The only, and northern-most, recent (within 30 days of today) report of
rose-breasted grosbeak on eBird was in *Gainesville FL* in late March.
Unlikely that the birds were wild rose-breasted grosbeaks. On the other
hand, what winter/spring bird could you confuse with a male RBGR?

*Rob*

Robert W. Blye
34603 Doe Run
Lewes DE 19958-3332
302 945-8618
610 213-2413 mobile

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Sandra Goodwin <chickadd...> wrote:

> I had 2 male r-b grosbeaks reported to our sightings list this week. They
> were supposedly seen in upper Luzerne County.
>
> Has anyone in PA seen this bird yet? It just seems early for them to
> appear?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sandy Goodwin
> Wyoming Co.