Date: 4/4/17 4:39 pm
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] [FR] Downspout Starlings [DOST]
I once had to rescue a Starling from my furnace flue. It is a round sheet
steel pipe with an aluminum cap. The bird could not fly nor claw its way up
and out, but it was making a racket trying. I had to go up on the roof and
hang an old rope down the flue for the bird to climb on. That worked. And,
no repeats - for years.

Steve Long
Annapolis