Date: 4/4/17 1:51 pm
From: Becky Marvil <bmarvil...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] FOX SPARROWS, HERMIT THRUSH, and AMERICAN TREE SPARROW - Yarmouth
Yesterday I did my final Project Feeder Watch for the season and was so
happy to see two FOX SPARROWS come to the base of my feeders (one continues
today). I also continue to see the HERMIT THRUSH which has been coming to
my feeders daily since Feb 11. A couple days ago I had an AMERICAN TREE
SPARROW at the feeders (first one I've noticed in my yard since 2007!).

Becky Marvil
Yarmouth

Here's my total eBird list for yesterday:

15 Mallard
10 American Black Duck
1 Mourning Dove
1 Red-bellied Woodpecker
3 Downy Woodpecker
2 Hairy Woodpecker
1 Pileated Woodpecker
6 Blue Jay
3 American Crow
2 Black-capped Chickadee
2 Tufted Titmouse
2 Red-breasted Nuthatch
2 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 Brown Creeper
1 Hermit Thrush -- Continuing since Feb 11
2 American Robin
2 European Starling
2 Fox Sparrow (Red)
4 Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored)