Date: 4/4/17 11:25 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Fwd: April 11th--will you be there?
Hello all,

I'm reaching out on behalf of Iowa's Water and Land Legacy
<http://iowaswaterandlandlegacy.org/> to ask for your help regarding the:
"Fund the Trust" Day on the Hill. We have the best chance ever to begin
the funding of the Trust. We need your help and attendance if at all
possible.

1) *If you could help out by attending "Fund the Trust" Day on the Hill
<http://www.iowaswaterandlandlegacy.org/take-action/join-us-capitol/> it
would be most appreciated.*

Here are the details:

*Date:* Tuesday, *April 11th*, 2017
*Time: *10AM-2PM (Doors open 8:30AM)
*Location:* Iowa State Capitol, 1007 E Grand Ave, 2nd floor Rotunda

2) *I would like to have a list of the people who could possible help out
with this important event.*

3) Also please click on the following *RSVP link: *http://www.iowaswaterand
landlegacy.org/take-action/join-us-capitol/ to that organizers have a count
so that they have a t-shirt and enough lunch for all that show up.

*Let me know at your earliest convenience. *

Thanks for all your help with this effort!

Sincerely,

*Paul Roisen* (for Ruth Lapointe)

*Ruth Lapointe*
Grassroots Organizer