Date: 4/4/17 9:33 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society upcoming events, April 8 and 11
April 8, 2017 (Saturday) 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Maple River State Game Area.
Leader: Jeff Stacey
We'll search for late waterfowl and early migrants at this under-birded
preserve. Last year we found 63 species despite poor weather conditions.
Meet at the Park & Ride on South Williams Road off US-127 (exit 91) and
we'll carpool from there to several sites in the state game area. Bring a
snack since there are no services in the immediate area.

April 11, 2017 (Tuesday) 7:30 PM. Join us at the Oakland Audubon Society's
meeting for a program titled “Wild Bees in Urban Gardens” presented by U-M
Ph.D Candidates.
We all know that honeybees are in steep decline. Native species of wild
bees are also important pollinators, and unfortunately they are also in
trouble. Can the urban gardening/urban farming movement help? Get some
important insight about this issue. Meetings are held at the First United
Methodist Church, Thomas Parlor Room, 1589 West Maple Road, Birmingham, MI
48009. Enter the building from the rear main entrance. Everyone is welcome
to attend.

Please see our website for details about these and other upcoming events.
You do not have to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.