Date: 4/3/17 4:53 pm
From: 'Leon Mooney' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Advice
My wife is caring for a lady with ALS and the lady enjoys watching the birds at her feeders. I gave her my older scope which has a straight on eyepiece which is better for her to view with her condition. The problem is the tripod can not get close enough to her wheelchair for her to see through the scope. It ends up being about 12 to 14 inches from her being able to see into the eyepiece. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks . Susan and Leon.

Sent from my iPad