Date: 4/3/17 3:56 pm
From: Randall Scheiner <randall.scheiner...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Shorebirds, Osprey, Cranes
Hi all,

This afternoon I managed to pick out 1 Dunlin and 4 Baird's Sandpipers from
a mess of Pecs and Yellowlegs at Twin View Heights.

At Cedar Lake I spotted my FOY Horned Grebe and Bonaparte's Gull. The
Osprey was present at the tower just up the road at J Ave and Wenig.

Yesterday I heard Sandhill Cranes from my backyard in Ely.

Good Birding,
Randall Scheiner
Ely, IA