Date: 4/3/17 2:02 pm
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: [birders] junco arrival
I'm up north for a few days and one of my favorite spring observations just
happened: the junco flock has arrived. There are about 15 hopping around on
the ground and the deck busily foraging below the oil sunflower seed feeder.

I've had chickadees, tufted titmice, white breasted and red breasted
nuthatches, even a couple of mourning doves (rather unusual here) and black
squirrels at the feeder from the first day Wednesday. This is the first day
for the junco flock.

Sally Scheer
On the shore of Lake Huron between Rogers City and Cheboygan

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.