Date: 4/3/17 9:18 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Red-throated Loon - Triadelphia
To add to Joe's information about permits for access to Triadelphia (also applies to Rocky Gorge):

If you're 65 or older, you can get a seasonal pass for free. The free passes are not available online. You have to go with ID to Brighton Dam or to the WSSC office on Schweitzer Lane near I-95 and Konterra Drive.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
Maryland Ornithological Society