Date: 4/2/17 12:17 pm
From: Jane Clark <jrclark...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Spring
After watching Brown Creepers out my kitchen window since they arrived last fall, I haven’t seen one for two days. However, a Song Sparrow or two have arrived and White-throated Sparrows that have been absent since December have returned. And a Golden-crowned Kinglet put on a good show late this morning.

Jane Clark

Clive

Western Polk County