Date: 4/2/17 10:36 am
From: Sebastian C <sc11birds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Today at Hornsby Bend Austin, Tx
Sorry, I'm so use to writing the four letter codes.
CAEG-Cattle Egret
BNST-Black-necked Stilt
SPSA- Spotted Sandpiper
BASA- Baird's Sandpiper
LBDO- Long-billed Dowitcher

This was on April 1 not on April 2. I guess my email didn't finally post
until this morning.

Happy Birding,
Sebastian Casarez
Hutto, TX

On Apr 2, 2017 10:20 AM, "Laura Baker" <lolabe11...> wrote:

> I wish we could spell out the bird names :(
>
> > On Apr 1, 2017, at 11:33 PM, Sebastian C <sc11birds...> wrote:
> >
> > Hello fellow Texbirders,
> > Today I birded around the ponds at Hornsby Bend in the early afternoon.
> And
> > I was surprised when I found a flock of 22 LBDO foraging at Pond 1 West.
> > also got FOS birds for the year such as a flock of CAEG, a SPSA, 4 BNST,
> 5
> > BASA, and a flock of LBDO. I took photos of the LBDO and submitted them
> > my eBird checklist.
> >
> > Happy Birding,
> > Sebastian Casarez
> > Hutto,TX
> >

> > Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
> > http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds
> >
> > Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
> permission
> > from the List Owner

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds