Date: 4/2/17 8:21 am
From: John And Anna Bissell <john.annabissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Possible Fish Crow at Saylorville
I am currently at Cherry Glen where I recorded the call of a smallish Crow on the north end where the pavement turned to gravel. I have attached the recording. Unfortunately a guy in a truck with dogs drove up that way and drove the crow further north towards oak grove. I think it's still in the area and will try to relocate it. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts on the recording. The call is at the 10 second mark as well as the end. I will send a follow up post with a photo.

Good birding
John Bissell
Grimes

Sent from my iPhone