Date: 4/2/17 6:31 am
From: Hengeveld, Susan E. <shengeve...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Yellowwood Lake Road, Apr 1, 2017
Jim and I had a nice walk yesterday afternoon on Yellowwood Lake Road - walking from the first creek crossing to the old boat launch ramp (though we ended up returning for our car and driving over the 2nd creek crossing). It was a fun day!! Highlights for our FOY Louisiana Waterthrush, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Yellow-throated Warbler and Pine Warblers. We got a Winter Wren too, which we have missed so far this year.

-----------------------

Yellowwood Lake Road, Brown, Indiana, US
Apr 1, 2017 3:39 PM - 6:09 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.5 mile(s)
30 species

Canada Goose 2
Turkey Vulture 2
Red-shouldered Hawk 1
Red-tailed Hawk 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Northern Flicker (Yellow-shafted) 1
Pileated Woodpecker 1
Eastern Phoebe 5
Blue Jay 4
American Crow 3
Carolina Chickadee 4
Red-breasted Nuthatch 2
White-breasted Nuthatch (Eastern) 1
Winter Wren 1 — FOY (missed it earlier this year)
Carolina Wren 2
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher 1 — FOY
Golden-crowned Kinglet 4
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 2