Date: 4/1/17 8:37 am
From: Warblers Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary <warblerwoods...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: St. Edwards Park, Austin TX - Hooded Warbler
Terry Banks heard a Hooded Warbler here the other day and what I didn't know was, another group had seen one earlier in the day! Neat bird. I haven't been out much, so I'm most thankful for visitors to cover things right now--thank you!
Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!