Date: 3/31/17 11:34 am
From: 'molly due' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fw: Remembering David Culp -- Join us Wed, April 5 at Mott House from 4:30 to 7:30 pm

Passing along memorial information for David Culp, who was a member of the DC birding community.
###
Hey everyone,
I hope you’ll spread the word about this memorial and help us also think about who else we should be inviting. We’re planning a memorial to celebrate the life of David Culp on Wednesday, April 5. I hope you’ll consider joining us for all or part of this time (please see the attached invitation). April 5 from 4:30 to 7:30 at Mott House (122 Maryland Ave, NE, DC): On Wednesday, April 5 we’ll hold a Quaker Memorial Meeting for worship at 4:30 (all our welcome) followed by a reception at 6pm. David’s Brother, Sister and Sister in Law will fly into town for this gathering. Please share the attached invitation widely and RSVP to fcnl.org/celebratingdavid Jim Jim CasonAssociate Executive Secretary for Strategic Advocacy
Legislative Director for Foreign PolicyFriends Committee on National Legislationfcnl.org @<jimcasonjim...> o202.236.5756 c Read The Hill newspaper profile of @FCNL’s Diane Randall