Date: 3/31/17 9:09 am
From: Sue Reiser <reisersue...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Ruby Throat
Yes! Our Ruby Throated Hummers are back as well; since this past Sunday! We're in Lawrenceville, NE Atl Mero area.

Spring is here!

On Mar 30, 2017, at 10:16 PM, <bguion...> <bguion...> wrote:

We have had some male Ruby Throats at our hummingbird feeders yesterday and today. River Green area of Canton.

Bill Guion
Canton (Cherokee County) GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>