Date: 3/31/17 6:44 am
From: Rob O'Connell <flashart123...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: Bradbury Mountain State Park (30 Mar 2017) 22 Raptors
Past 2 days have seen a mini hawk watch here in Cumberland at Bruce Hill,
presumably on the path up towards your count.
Yesterday I had a Red-Shouldered Hawk and a Turkey Vulture.
Just now had 3 Red-Shouldered Hawks at 9:30AM. They may be near you soon.

Thankfully the RSHA's alert me to their presence as they pass by, otherwise
I might have missed them.

Good luck today to the stalwart watchers up on Bradbury during this gray
and chilly day!

Rob