Date: 3/30/17 7:22 pm
From: Henry D Mauer <henryd.mauer...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Smith's Longspur, Bear Creek, photo
On Wednesday Deb and I went on the guided walk at Bear Creek Wildlife
Sanctuary in Saugus, MA. We saw the main target, a Smith's Longspur, as
well as three Short-eared Owls and a nice variety of other birds. We also
stopped at Salisbury Beach State Reservation to check on the Red Crossbills.

A few pictures at my usual link: http://henrymauer.phanfare.com

The next walk at Bear Creek Wildlife Sanctuary is this Sunday.

Henry Mauer
Harpswell, ME
<henryd.mauer...>