Date: 3/30/17 10:25 am
Subject: Re: Migrants returning
I sent a report to Ebird of a White-eyed Vireo west of Goldsboro yesterday,
and of a dozen Tree Swallows east of Smithville. I expect the next
southerly winds will make a significant difference in all these species
observations.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Thomas Driscoll <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> A friend said that they are back at her house on 734 Tinkerbelle in Chapel
> Hill.
>
> tom
>
> tom driscoll
> chapel hill, nc usa
> <spttdrdshnk...>
> Do something nice for Earth today and every day!

Join us on Facebook!