Date: 3/30/17 10:09 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Fwd: DC Area, 3/28/2017
It is my understanding that the shoreline up to high tide belongs to D.C., hence DC birders being able to count the Snowy Owl of a few years ago when it would sit on the rock riprap along National AP at dead low tide. When the White Pelican was hanging out upstream of the Wilson Bridge, it became a challenge to figure out which jurisdiction it was in as the D.C.-MD line runs at an angle here.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad