Date: 3/29/17 7:34 pm
From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...>
Subject: [cobirds] part 2

(sorry, I'm on my phone and I must have hit a Presidential limit)

I got a flock of over 250 Sandhill Cranes. Then, in returning to town, I stopped along CR 40 about 5 miles south of town to look for Burrowing Owls- - I found 3 but also had 5 more Mountain Plover!

Bill Kaempfer
Boulder

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone