Date: 3/29/17 6:24 pm
From: Nancy Mattson <nmattson...>
Subject: [obol] Free Optics Fair
The Audubon Nature Store is hosting a free Optics Fair from 10am-4pm this
Saturday April 1 at our Nature Sanctuary. It is an opportunity to talk with
the experts from all our optics lines and to see the new products
introduced in 2017, as well as the other popular products featured in their
lines. From 2-3pm we will have an outdoor digiscoping workshop where you
can test out the newest adapters designed to make it easy to take highly
magnified images with either your camera or smartphone. Bring your own
equipment or try ours. Free binocular cleaning by our volunteers!

Nancy Mattson

Nature Store Manager

Audubon Society of Portland

5151 NW Cornell Rd.