Date: 3/29/17 1:25 pm
From: <lgdau9...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cinnamon Teal

Reid thanked me for finding the Cinnamon Teal, but I can not take credit. A friend I have coffee with some mornings has a son who recently has gotten very interested in birds. Two days back he said this son was certain there was a Cinnamon Teal in Ledges. I just checked it out and reported.
Larry Dau
Boone Iowa