Date: 3/29/17 7:04 am
From: Will McPhail <butcherbird2013...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] More RFI: PRAIRIE FALCON
Hi Donald,

DC birder Greg Gough found and reported the bird to the DC GroupMe text
around 10:00 last Saturday the 25th. I arrived on the scene around 10:30
and we eventually refound the bird. Others began to arrive and we continued
debating the ID (out of an abundance of caution) as our view of the bird
was partially obscured at the time. I then sent out word to the Va
community when we became more certain.

Tide Lock Park is frequented by DC birders as a good spot for waterfowl
given our limited resources in DC proper. I hope that this helps and that
the falcon sticks for others to enjoy.

Cheers,

Will McPhail
Washington, DC