Date: 3/28/17 9:35 am
From: Ashley Kristen Lohr <ashley.lohr25...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Northern parula, gnatcatchers, etc.--Cedar Creek WMA
Heard my FOS northern parula singing today on Cedar Creek WMA.

I've been hearing blue-grey gnatcatchers singing the past few days, as well.

Chipping sparrows are becoming more vocal.

And I heard a couple red-headed woodpeckers calling back and forth, which was a nice surprise.

Happy birding,

Ashley Lohr
Graduate Research Assistant
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
University of Georgia
<akl34810...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>