Date: 3/27/17 4:21 pm
From: David Griffin <birdingnm...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Muscatine - Yellow-rumped warbler, Palm Warbler
I visited the Mad Creek Greenbelt Park (one of my regular local patches)
today in Muscatine and found a previously reported (Susan Nixon) palm
warbler singing and foraging near the parking area.

Along the creek I also found a calling and singing yellow-rumped warbler,
numerous Eastern phoebes, lots of golden-crowned kinglets, brown creepers,
a swamp sparrow, and several FOS Eastern towhees (sing/calling).

Full checklist is on eBird: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35472905

--
David
Muscatine, IA