Date: 3/27/17 11:58 am
From: Zachary Millen <zjmillen...>
Subject: Re: Marsh Creek SP, Chester Co. 3/27/17
Lancaster also received nice waterfowl fallout. From Lemon St at
Wrightsville just now had 29 Red-breasted Mergansers, Bufflehead in the 250
range and scaup at 300+. Plenty of other waterfowl roaming around also, but
Bonaparte's Gull numbers are still on the low side with around 70 birds.
Ran into Jason Horn and he had a pair of Redhead from the other side. No
Canvasback or Long-tails.

Zach Millen
Akron, PA

Join us on Facebook!