Date: 3/27/17 10:00 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Still have Fox Sparrows...
There was one year (must have been the late 90s) back at my little farm near Fair Hill in Cecil County when a Fox Sparrow lingered until late May. It was singing, and I wondered if there would be a breeding attempt. But it was a loner, so no Breeding. And then it finally disappeared toward June.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
Maryland Ornithological Society