Date: 3/25/17 4:10 am
Subject: Re: Black-headed Gull - Wrightsville Beach, NC
BH Gull was here roosting at first light, took off into the marsh. Lots of shore birds at high tide here.

Marathon started 20 minutes ago so beware traffic.

Jamie Adams
Wilmington, NC

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 24, 2017, at 9:17 PM, Sam Cooper <dmcooper2...> wrote:
>
> An adult Black-headed Gull in breeding plumage was at the north end of Wrightsville Beach (Mason Inlet) this evening near high tide. It was flushed by a paddle-boarder before I could get any good photos and flew across the inlet to roost with other gulls at the south end of Figure 8 island. I'll post some distant photos with a checklist in eBird. Note if you go looking for the bird tomorrow morning expect some congestion as the Wrightsville Beach Marathon will be starting at 6:40am.
>
> Sam Cooper
> Wilmington, NC

> Affordable Wireless Plans
> Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
> Starting at only $14.95 per month!
> www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216
********************** IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ ************************ This electronic message, including its attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED or PROTECTED information and is intended for the authorized recipient of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies thereof, from all locations received (e.g., computer, mobile device, etc.). Thank you. **********************************************************************

Join us on Facebook!