Date: 3/23/17 8:18 am
From: The \Nunn Guy\ <colorado.birder...>
Subject: [cobirds] New Yard Bird #131 [Nunn, Weld]
Hi all

We had a 10-second view of Harris's Sparrow in one of our platform feeders
this morning before it disappeared into our Rabbitbrush. Hopefully it will
reappear sometime today for its photo shoot. :-)

Yard description and list:
http://coloradobirder.club/forum/topic/The-Nunn-Guy-s-Yard-Birds.htm

Also:

- Yellow-headed Blackbird - 1 (Crom Lake, Pierce, Weld))
- Greater Yellowlegs - 1 (Weld CR 84 Marsh, Pierce, Weld)
- Great-tailed Grackle - 1 (Drake Lake, Severance, Weld)

Thanks

Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.club/