Date: 3/20/17 4:55 pm
From: Samantha Scheiman <samantha.scheiman...>
Subject: Re: AAS Meeting
All-

If you can wait until perhaps later tonight or tomorrow to read the
newsletter online, it will be worth your while, as the photos will be A LOT
crisper! I initially sent Lyndal a version of the newsletter that was
supposedly optimized for online viewing, but I see now that the quality of
the photos has suffered substantially, and thus, I have sent him the
newsletter in a print-PDF format to be uploaded online soon. Please hang
tight!

Thanks for your cooperation,
Samantha Scheiman
*Arkansas Birds* editor

--
“To those devoid of imagination a blank place on the map is a useless
waste; to others, the most valuable part.” -Aldo Leopold

Join us on Facebook!