Date: 3/20/17 2:16 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Binoculars, Good selection of 12x
Hi Noah

Maybe you missed my query in Jan about this topic...???

Anyway, I asked for advice about Image Stabilized Bins manf by Canon and
received helpful advice and in fact purchased the 10x42 model as a result.

Go to

www.mdbirding.com

and search using my name Speicher

sort by date and look for the FEB 1 in GREEN ink post beginning with
Canon-10x42

click on each named poster to reveal the full discussion.

The IS feature is quite remarkable - no need for tripod use, but the bins
are expensive!

Jim S