Date: 3/20/17 1:11 pm
From: Duane Nelson <dnelson1...>
Subject: [cobirds] First Snowy Plover of 2017
Hello birders,

I photographed this adult male Snowy Plover on March 20, 2017 at John
Martin Reservoir (Bent County, CO). This is the earliest seasonal date
that I've encountered this highly localized breeding species in SE
Colorado. My previous early record was March 25, 2011.

Sincerely,

Duane Nelson

Las Animas, Bent County CO