Date: 3/20/17 11:00 am
From: '<espijc...>' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Osprey. Harford County
I just drove passed an osprey unexpectedly perched on a phone pole along Jarrrettsville Road between Pocock and Hess Roads.
John CanolesKingsville MD
Sent from my LG G Vista 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Kurt SchwarzDate: Mon, Mar 20, 2017 11:00 AMTo: Jim Stasz;<mdbirding...>;Cc: Subject:Re: RE: [MDBirding] White Pelican, Baltimore Co
Continuing at 10:50. Flew briefly and landed on water showing black wing tips. Now back structure towering over Cormorants. Red breasted mergansers in cove on other side of Cox Point.
Also visible from Cox Point Park.Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
From: 'Jim Stasz' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] White Pelican, Baltimore Co
To: keyweststyle2001 <keyweststyle2001...>, mdbirding <mdbirding...>
The PELICAN is sitting with cormorants on the outflow structure at Back River WWTP. Seen from Malibu Restaurant/Royal Farms at Eastern Avenue Bridge. Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.comOn Monday, March 20, 2017 keyweststyle2001 <keyweststyle2001...> wrote:
Just left hart miller island, going up Back River. - Kevin Graff
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.--