Date: 3/20/17 10:28 am
From: <keyweststyle2001...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] White Pelican, Baltimore Co
The pelican is back at hart miller island now. - Kevin Graff
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

From: Jim StaszSent: Monday, March 20, 2017 8:17 AMTo:
<keyweststyle2001...>; <mdbirding...>: RE:
[MDBirding] White Pelican, Baltimore Co

The PELICAN is sitting with cormorants on the outflow structure at
Back River WWTP. Seen from Malibu Restaurant/Royal Farms at Eastern
Avenue Bridge.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, March 20, 2017 keyweststyle2001 <keyweststyle2001...>
wrote:

Just left hart miller island, going up Back River. - Kevin Graff
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it
here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it
here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Join us on Facebook!