Date: 3/20/17 8:42 am
From: Nancy W <nwilkie2010...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Thank you Dylan Jackson
Yes, Dylan.. thank you very much for your passion and all of your efforts.
It was nice to finally meet you too.

Thanks so much,
Nancy

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM David Lipsy <dlipsy...> wrote:

Scott, excellent email.

Dylan, you made this bird accessible for more people than you could imagineā€¦
Not just for those of us that made it out to see this beautiful Owl, but
the thousands of people who have enjoyed the many images of the
photographic contingent.

For myself and all that have enjoyed my photographs and those images to
come, I sincerely thank you.
David

David Lipsy
Eagle Eye Photography

Concord, NH

On Mar 20, 2017, at 9:51 AM, Scott Creamer <sdc140...> wrote:

I wanted to thank Dylan Jackson for all his work finding the GGOW, posting
it's location and giving practical advice about where to park and a lay of
the land. I was able to find the the only GGOW in NH easily based largely
on his many updates over the past few weeks on this site. Think about how
big New Hampshire is and how small one bird is and it is really quite
remarkable it was found day after day. Thank you very much your effort and
passion are appreciated.

-Scott

Nancy Wilkinson
SCC Competition Coordinator