Date: 3/20/17 7:38 am
From: Brochu, Christopher A <chris-brochu...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Cone Marsh area, Hawkeye WMA continuing birds
If I knew it worked, I'd have asked if you'd seen an ivory-billed woodpecker.

I was on the main dike shortly before Brandon and his group were; I saw a chipping sparrow there.

chris

Christopher A. Brochu
Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Vice Chair & Chair-Elect, CLAS Faculty Assembly
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242 USA
phone 319-353-1808
fax 319-335-1821